ST. PAUL, MN — Truth78 is launching Truth78+, a new subscription service offering churches digital access to a full library of discipleship curricula and resources.
- affirm confidence in the truth and power of God’s Word.
- teach the whole counsel of God.
- guide teachers and students to personally interact with the Scriptures.
- inspire genuine faith in Christ and loving obedience to His ways.
- promote serious joy in God.
Now, with Truth78+, churches can access these discipleship curricula and supporting resources through a user-friendly platform that features:
- digital access for all ministry teachers and volunteers.
- printed curriculum resources offered at a subscriber discount.
- free discipleship guides for parents and 25% off printed family discipleship resources.
- Truth78-managed community for ministry leaders and monthly coaching emails.
- ongoing access to new and revised curricula, as well as a growing collection of support resources.
- Resources to engage parents in family discipleship.
“Truth78+ offers simplified, user-friendly access to a robust curriculum library,” said David Michael, executive director of Truth78. “It shifts from a transactional model to a more relational model that fosters connectedness, networking, and community. Additionally, this subscription model allows us to provide greater capacity for consultation, training, and support to the churches and parents we serve.”
Churches can preview Truth78+ at Truth78.org/truth78plus.
David Michael is available for interviews, along with Jill Nelson, author and director of content, and Dan Claassen, director of ministry expansion. Direct media requests to Steve Watters at email@example.com.
CONTACT: Steve Watters, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Christian News Wire, In its 25th Year of Ministry, Truth78 Launches Truth78+ Subscription Service