Gospel for Asia moved it’s offices from Carrollton, Texas to Wills Point, Texas in Kaufman a few years ago. This moved placed the the nonprofit ministry on a campus where staff and people helping to fulfill the mission of Gospel for Asia can be housed.
Gospel for Asia is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit with the government and when people donate to GFA, their gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The mission of Gospel for Asia as stated on gfa.org:
Our mission in life is to be devout followers of Christ and to live lives fully pleasing to Him. God has given us a special love for the people of Asia, and it is our desire to minister to them and help them through ministries like education, health and practical gifts, or through the spiritual transformation of peaceful hearts, restored relationships and mended lives. We do this all in community and in partnership with the global Body of Christ.
Interestingly, Gospel for Asia uses its campus and property to give back to the community:
- Various people from the community have found new employment with Gospel for Asia and GFA hosts or supports other local activities that are part of the community.
- Gospel for Asia’s campus hosted a supply run for the local community where the funds would benefit children going back to school.
- You can read more about how Gospel for Asia’s property in Wills Point was used to give back to the community in the write-up here: GFA Helps Provide School Supplies for Local Students
- GFA regularly holds prayer meetings in a chapel located on the campus where pastors, teachers and town officials have spoken and people from the local community are invited to join in prayer for the nations and the community.
- Gospel for Asia staff participated in parades and also in the Wills Point Boo on the Bricks celebration in October.
- [UPDATED: December 16, 2017] Gospel for Asia adopted the highway near its campus in Texas and faithfully cleans up the area as a staff and community. Read more about GFA serving the community here.