WALL, PA — Fear. Panic. Anxiety. Uncertainty. As people throughout the U.S. and around the world are experiencing these emotions, Cornerstone Television Network (a faith-based TV network) has decided to extend its daily programming special, entitled “Coronavirus: Hope for Today” on its own network, and through other networks across the nation.
Originally announced as a one-week program, new episodes will continue to air on weekdays at 9 AM/ET LIVE, to bring a fresh voice of hope and help in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. As health and economic concerns rise, the live broadcasts will provide inspiring stories, opportunities for prayer, and answers from experts.
The program is also available to other television networks, free of charge, by request.
“Our focus with these special live broadcasts is to provide solid answers that our viewers can use to navigate through this challenging time. By gaining insight from expert guests from various industries, we want to help our viewers be resourceful, resilient, and find hope in the face of COVID-19,” says Cornerstone Television President, Steve Johnson.
“Coronavirus: Hope for Today” features expert guests from various fields of interest: including health, finance, counseling, pastoral, and wellness, to name a few. Cornerstone Television Network made the decision to extend its COVID-19 programming after seeing the positive responses during the first week of broadcasts. Television networks that would like to also air the “Coronavirus: Hope for Today” program should call Shakia Robinson at 412-349-4324 or email [email protected].
CURRENT WAYS TO WATCH:
- Roku users: Add Cornerstone Network
- Online live streaming of the program is available at www.ctvn.org/watch.
- Pittsburgh Viewers: WPCB-TV40 or Channel 5 on Verizon & Comcast
- Airing at 9 AM, 3:30 PM, & 9:30 PM/ET for all of the above.
OTHER NETWORKS AIRING “CORONAVIRUS: HOPE FOR TODAY”:
- WBPH-60 (Philadelphia, PA) – 9 AM/ET
- WLYH Lighthouse-49 (Harrisburg, PA) – 9 AM/ET
- WIVN-29 & WIVM-39 (Northeast Ohio) – 9 AM/ET
- In Louisville, Kentucky (WBNA-21), airing at Midnight only.
About Cornerstone Television Network
Cornerstone Television Network is a Christian media ministry based in Wall, PA. Through its national affiliate network and Western Pennsylvania broadcast markets, Cornerstone TV reaches over 6 million households across the U.S. (including the 1.45 million TV households in Pittsburgh-Altoona, PA). The network offers an expansive line up of inspirational, educational, and life-changing programming twenty-four hours a day, for people of all ages. www.ctvn.org
CONTACT: Crystal Bynum, 412-349-4361, [email protected]
To read more news on Coronavirus on Missions Box, go here.
- Christian News Wire, Cornerstone Television Offers ‘Coronavirus: Hope for Today’ Programs to Provide Answers & Hope During Crisis; Extends Programs to Other TV Networks
- Cornerstone Television Network, Official Website