ORLANDO — The 20th Anniversary of the biennial Synergize Pastor and Leader Conference organized by the Global Church Network (GCN), will equip and network more than 700 influential international evangelists and church leaders from 40 countries representing more than 100 denominations for evangelistic ministry.
Specifically, Synergize 2022 will highlight remaining priorities for FINISH: 2030, GCN’s strategic mandate to help fulfill the Great Commission by the 2,000th anniversary of the founding of the Church. This synergistic goal was developed in 2015 and first announced at the GCN-sponsored Wittenberg 2017 Congress, celebrating the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther nailing his 95 Theses, initiating the Protestant Reformation in Castle Church, Wittenberg, Germany.
In addition to Finish 2030, the Conference will also highlight many of GCN’s other initiatives including The Mount Everest Training Center (METC), The Global Church Divinity School, Million Ministers Mandate, Billion Hour Prayer Emphasis, Bible Translation Reformation and Global Church Evangelists Network.
Under the overarching theme of Recovering The Cutting Edge, Synergize 2022 will feature five major leadership steps: Admit Its Loss, Acknowledge Its Loan, Affirm Its Location, Allow Its Liberation and Appropriate Its Lift. During the three-day conference, presentations by 25 leading faith experts will address best practices related to evangelism training to share the transformative message of the Gospel, prayer, missions, and next generation leadership development.
“Synergize 2022 was developed for leaders who want to synergize, network and act on fulfilling our calling as Christians to share the Gospel,” said GCN President and Co-founder Dr. James O. Davis. “We are excited to gather in-person for the 20th anniversary of the conference and are praying for the national and international impact that Synergize 2022 will have on those who attend as well as individuals in their spheres of influence.”
Davis, who in addition to serving as the GCN founder and president is also the founder of Cutting Edge International, will co-host Synergize 2022 alongside Peter Mortlock, senior pastor of City Impact Church; Carla Sunberg, author and General Superintendent at Church of the Nazarene; and Alex Mitala, founder of New Birth Fellowship.
“The Church of the Nazarene is committed to reaching the remaining unreached people groups with the Gospel,” said Dr. Carla Sunberg, Church of the Nazarene General Superintendent. “We know the Body of Christ will have to work together, united and synergized to complete the global task.”
According to Dr. Timothy Hill, Church of God Overseer, Cleveland, TN, “I have been fortunate to minister at every synergize conference since 2010. We are honored to partner with the Global Church Network, as we strive together to turn the Great Commission into the Great Completion.”
Conference speakers include:
- Dr. James O. Davis, president of the Global Church Network and Cutting Edge International is considered to be today’s leading Christian networker;
- Dr. Kenneth Ulmer, senior pastor-teacher of Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, California;
- Dr. Robert Jeffress, senior pastor of First Baptist Church Dallas;
- Sheila Walsh, author, Bible teacher and television co-host of Life Today Television Program;
- Dr. Timothy Hill, general overseer of the Church of God in Cleveland, Tennessee;
- Tommy Barnett, founding co-pastor of Dream City Church in Phoenix, Arizona and Dream Centers Worldwide, chancellor of Southeastern University;
- Rev. Doug Clay, General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God USA in Springfield Missouri;
- Dr. Leonard Sweet, vice president of Academic Affairs and Dean of the Theological School and E. Stanley Jones Professor of Evangelism at Drew University in Madison, New Jersey;
- Dr. James Merritt, former president of the Southern Baptist Convention, founder and senior pastor of Cross Pointe Church in Duluth, Georgia and host of “Touching Lives;”
- Bishop Sam N. Clements, general overseer of the Church of God of Prophecy;
- James Marocco, senior pastor of King’s Cathedral & Chapels Maui, Hawaii;
- Dr. Doug Beacham, general superintendent of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church (IPHC) and former pastor of the Franklin Springs Pentecostal Holiness Church in Franklin Springs, Georgia;
- Philip Kitoto, Kenya Assemblies of God Superintendent and senior pastor of International Christian Centre;
- Rev. Bobby Schuller, lead pastor of Shepherd’s Grove in Irvine, California and president of Hour of Power Television Program; and
- Dominic Yeo, general superintendent for the Assemblies of God of Singapore, among other faith leaders.
“A Christian’s vision that does not include everyone is not a God-sized vision. A God-sized vision includes every tongue, every tribe, every person and every nation,” Davis added. “We must have a visionary plan that wraps this whole world in the Gospel and lays it at the feet of Jesus. When the Great Commission is completed, there will be a Church synergized and mobilized, a Bible in every language, a hub in every nation, a harvest of equipped leaders and a church within walking distance. Synergize 2022 is all about reflecting on what brought the Church this far, and what it will take to get us to the finish line.”
Synergize 2022 will be held at The DoubleTree by Hilton at Seaworld, and registration is available only via waitlist. Full event schedule and registration information for Synergize 2022 available at https://synergize.tv/.
Editor’s Note: Media are welcome to cover this sold-out event. Interested individuals unable to participate in person can view the conference via Livestream using a special media code: URL: Synergize.tv | Password: Media.
About Global Church Network (GCN)
GCN is an international organization established in 2001 to mobilize and synergize the Body of Christ to fulfill the Great Commission. Over the last two decades, GCN has grown from a small nucleus of leaders to 2,650 denominations/fellowships and more than 700,000 local churches. Since 2002, GCN has held its biennial Synergize Conference (formerly “Beyond All Limits”), co-founded by the late Dr. Bill Bright and Dr. James O. Davis, in Orlando, Florida. The organization has also developed extensive online resources through the Global Church Divinity School and pastoral training through Global Hubs of Christianity. Priorities include identifying the remaining unreached people groups around the world and challenging national churches to translate the Bible into every remaining language and place a missionary presence in the unreached communities.
CONTACT: Heidi McDow, 972-267-1111, [email protected]
Read more news on Christian Ministry on Missions Box.
Sources: Christian News Wire, The Global Church Network’s ‘Synergize 2022’ Conference to Draw 700 International Church Leaders