COLORADO SPRINGS, CO — On July 16 and July 17, Promise Keepers (PK), the men’s ministry founded in 1990 by Coach Bill McCartney and known for their massive stadium events, will hold its 2021 national conference at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys. The event, believed to be the nation’s first mass Christian gathering since the pandemic, will focus on worship that strengthens the soul, brotherhood that lasts a lifetime, and tools that empower participants to be the men Christ intended them to be.
The two-day event will feature everything that men have come to expect from a Promise Keepers event — an authentic, Christ-centered experience with amazing keynote speakers, worship artists and special guests. Every element has been carefully assembled to produce a timely message of hope, unity, and transformation that will empower men to bless their families, strengthen their churches, transform their communities and reignite a new generation to rise up, stand strong, and show the world what it means to be a Man of God.
Thousands will gather at AT&T Stadium to experience the PK Men’s Conference in person and even more will join from churches across the country and around the world via simulcast.
The Promise Keepers (PK) 2021 Men’s Conference is a two-day ticketed event designed to bring Christian men together in unity to worship the Lord and be equipped to be the world changers and family leaders they are designed to be. It will feature insightful speakers, top worship artists and special guests.
Ken Harrison, chairman of PK is careful to note that just as PK is more than an organization, so the 2021 PK Men’s Conference is much more than just an event:
“Promise Keepers is more than an organization; it is a movement in the hearts of men, turning them back to God in humility and repentance and toward each other in authentic relationships across generational, denominational and racial divides. Likewise, the stadium event is not just a program, but rather a platform for equipping men to function as ambassadors of reconciliation and service as a result of an authentic encounter with Jesus.”
For those who cannot attend in person, the event will be simulcast to churches across the country and around the world. It will be available via real-time audio translation and closed captions in English and Spanish as well as:
|• Mandarin Chinese||• Hindi||• French||• Standard Arabic|
|• Bengali||• Russian||• Portuguese||• Indonesian|
- Jonathan Evans: Former NFL Fullback, chaplain for Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Mavericks
- Les Parrott: Bestselling author of Love Talk, founder of BetterLove.com.
- Samuel Rodriguez: President of the NHCLC, bestselling author of Be Light
- Carter Conlon: Pastor of Times Square Church, host of “It’s Time to Pray”
- Nick Vujicic: Founder of Life Without Limbs, bestselling author of Life Without Limits
- Donald Burgs, Jr.: Pastor, author, president & CEO of Donald Burgs Ministry, Inc.
- Jerry Boykin: Retired American lieutenant general, former Delta Force and CIA
- A. R. Bernard: Pastor of the Christian Cultural Center, host of “A.R. Bernard and Faith in Practice”
- James Robison: Founder of LIFE Outreach International and host of the daily television program “LIFE Today.”
- Robert Morris: Founding pastor of Gateway Church, host of “Pastor Robert Morris Ministries” and chairman of the board of The King’s University.
- Tauren Wells: GRAMMY Award-nominated artist and leads worship regularly at Elevation Church and Lakewood Church. taurenwells.com
- Cody Carnes: GRAMMY Award-nominated worship leader and songwriter who leads worship with his wife Kari Jobe Carnes. codycarnes.com
- The Gateway Worship Band: records in both English and Spanish to support the global church with powerful songs to lead God’s people into His presence. gatewayworship.com
Master of ceremonies: Reggie Dabbs: one of the most sought-after public school and event speakers around the world for more than two decades. reggiedabbsonline.com
- Friday, July 16, 2021, 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 17, 2021, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Times subject to change.
- AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys: 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011
- Via simulcast to homes, small groups, churches, military installations, colleges, Salvation Army centers and colleges
To apply for a press credential to the Promise Keepers Men’s Conference at AT&T Stadium or Video simulcast, please contact Ashton Compton at [email protected].
About Promise Keepers
Founded in 1990 by Coach Bill McCartney, Promise Keepers is one of the most significant movements of God in the history of the church. In 1997 alone, Promise Keepers packed 22 NFL stadiums and gathered 1 million men for Stand in the Gap: A Sacred Assembly of Men at the National Mall in the District of Columbia.
On July 16-17, 2021, men from across America and around the world will converge upon AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, home of the Dallas Cowboys, for PK’s annual stadium event.
The organization’s mission is to empower men to live out their God-given identity and purpose today and destiny tomorrow by serving their homes, workplaces and communities with integrity and influence.
Source: The Kairos Company, Promise Keepers to Host Men’s Leadership Summit This Father’s Day Weekend with World-Renowned Speakers